Logitech G604 Lightspeed Gaming Mouse Review and Manual
Logitech again presents a new product from their Logitech G lineup. This time, they launched a wireless gaming mouse named Logitech G604 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse. This mouse is a refinement of several previous generation mice — one of the improvements in life, which is the chief complaint of wireless mouse users.
They claim users will be able to use this mouse for 240 hours non-stop if using Lightspeed wireless technology. Whereas if you use Bluetooth, the G604 can be used for five months non-stop. And this can all be achieved using only one AA battery.
In addition, they also target G604 for those who like to play games that require a lot of macros. This is because this mouse has quite a lot of macro buttons that can be adjusted by its users.
Logitech embeds a total of six macro buttons that can be configured through the Logitech G HUB gaming software application. Users can also create different macro profiles for hundreds of different games.
The G604 also features Logitech G Lightspeed Wireless’s exclusive technology for a hassle-free connection. Not to forget, there is also a 16K Hero Sensor, which has a high level of precision, which is combined with zero smoothing technology that will make the game experience more comfortable. In addition, all settings and configurations on this mouse can be easily adjusted using the Logitech G604 software and manual setup link that I have provided below.
One Button, More Function
Have two games at a time? Relax, the G604, is equipped with its latest Bluetooth technology where users can switch one device to another with the touch of a button. This is undoubtedly very helpful for you as a multi-talented gamer to meet your gaming needs, and by merely clicking the button provided, you will immediately be directed to what you need.
Overall, this mouse is a mouse that is still very good in its class that will give the impression of playing a very satisfying game. For you who want to buy a Logitech G604 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse, you should spend about $ 99.
Logitech G604 Specification
- Height: 5,11 inch
- Width: 3,15 inch
- Depth: 1,77 inch
- Weight: 135 gr (with AA battery)
- Sensor: HERO 16K
- Resolution: 100 – 16,000 DPI
- Zero smoothing/acceleration/filtering
- Max. acceleration: > 40 G
- Max. speed: > 400 IPS
- Up to 240 hours for nonstop gaming in Lightspeed mode
- Up to 5.5 months for standard usage in Bluetooth mode
- Lightspeed mode: USB port and Windows 7 or later, Mac OS 10.12 or later, Chrome OS, or Android 3.2 or later
- Bluetooth mode: Bluetooth -enabled device with Windows 8 or later, Mac OS 10.12 or later, Chrome OS, or Android 5.0 or later
- USB data format: 16 bits/axis
- Lightspeed Wireless report rate: 1000 Hz
- Bluetooth report rate: 88-133 Hz
- Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM
Logitech G604 Manual Setup
The basic or manual setup instructions for Logitech G604 (in .PDF)
Logitech G604 Software Download
Logitech G HUB for Windows
- Software Version: 2021.7.91
- Last Update: 2021-06-29
- OS: Windows 10
- File Size: 40.2 MB
Logitech G HUB for Mac OS
- Software Version: 2021.6.4851
- Last Update: 2021-06-10
- OS: Mac OS 10.15, 10.14, and Mac OS 11
- File Size: 15.9 MB
Thank you for visiting Logitech File Software. Hopefully, this Logitech support website is useful and can help you. Your satisfaction is our pride and pleasure. Contact us at email@example.com if you need help or questions.