Logitech MX Keys Wireless Keyboard Review and Manual Setup
Complementing the reliable Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse, Logitech presents the MX Keys keyboard. This minimalist and elegant style keyboard support Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android operating systems. Like the Logitech MX Master 3, this keyboard is also equipped with a USB type C for recharging the battery.
MX Keys are built with a single metal plate, providing solid and ideal durability. This keyboard, which weighs almost 1.8 pounds, is best suited for your desktop, where its weight keeps it from moving when you type.
The full-size keyboard replicates the luxurious Logitech Craft layout, with alphanumeric keys, number boards, and a dozen function keys for multimedia control. Equipped with a proximity sensor, so the buttons light up when your hand approaches the keyboard and fade when you move it. This backlight turns off automatically when the battery is below 10 percent, and there will be an indicator for low battery above the keyboard.
Just like the MX master 3 mouse, this MX series keyboard can also be connect to your computer through the Logitech Unifying Receiver. Plug this dongle into the free USB A port on your PC or Mac, and the computer will recognize the keyboard quickly. In addition, all settings and configurations on this keyboard can adjusted using the Logitech MX keys software that I have provided below.
For Multi connectivity, you can connect up to three devices via Unifying Receiver or Bluetooth. For the last, you press one of the Easy-Switch buttons until the LED blinks to indicate it in pairing mode. Then find and select MX Key from the list of Bluetooth devices that you are connecting to.
This wireless keyboard made by Logitech is powered by a battery that lasts up to 5 months without a backlight and 10 days for backlight use. With a broad design, this high-end keyboard will give you a very comfortable typing experience, of course. Enough at a price of around $ 99, you can already enjoy a keyboard with specifications as cool as this.
Logitech MX Keys Specification
- Connect via USB receiver or Bluetooth low energy technology
- Easy switch keys to connect up to three devices
- 10 meters (wireless range)
- Light sensors that adjust backlighting brightness
- USB type C rechargeable. Full charge till 10 days – or 5 months (backlighting off)
- On/Off power
- Caps Lock and Battery with indicator lights
- Compatible with Logitech Flow enabled mouse
MX Keys Keyboard
- 131.63 mm Height, 430.2 mm Width, 20.5 mm Depth
- Weight: 810 g
- 18.4 mm Height, 14.4 mm Width, 6.6 mm Depth
- 64 mm Height, 420 mm Width, 8 mm Depth
- Internet connection (for software download)
- Logitech Option for Mac OS and Windows
- USB port or Bluetooth low energy (with keyboard support)
- Windows 7 and above, Mac OS 10.11 and above, Linux, Android 6 or later
- Windows 8 and above, Mac OS 10.12 and above, Linux, iOS 9 or later, Android 6 or later
Manual Setup for Logitech MX Keys
A quick and detail setup for this product can be accessed at the link below
Logitech MX Keys Software Download
Logitech Options For Windows:
- Software Version: 9.70.68
- Last Update: 2022-07-28
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 11
- File Size: 279 MB
Logitech Options + For Windows:
- Software Version: 1.0.5155
- Last Update: 2022-05-24
- OS: Windows 11, Windows 10
- File Size: 24.8 MB
Logitech Options For Mac OS:
- Software Version: 9.60.116
- Last Update: 2022-05-31
- OS: Mac OS 10.15, Mac OS 11, and Mac OS 12.0
- File Size: 296 MB
Thank you for visiting Logitech File Software. Hopefully, our website can provide benefits and can help you. The software you download here is trusted software that we get directly from Logitech Support. Your satisfaction is our pride and pleasure. Therefore, we will always provide the latest software for you. Contact us at email@example.com if you need help or questions.