Table of Contents
Logitech Powered Stand Wireless Charger Review and Manual Setup
Logitech Powered Stand Manual and Review Wireless Charger – If you know about Logitech, then you know most of their brands are dedicate to PC devices. Some of these devices have exclusive support for the Windows platform. It might seem strange to see Logitech bravely outside Windows and entering the Apple realm. One product that is dominant to Apple is a wireless charger, Logitech Powered Stand, which we will discuss this time.
Logitech Supported iPhone Wireless Charging Stations explicitly made for the iPhone have broad compatibility in addition to the iPhone, including support for almost all phones that support Qi. Among them are Samsung, LG, Google phones, or even non-smartphone devices, which are also supported by Qi.
The powered stand can do Fast Charging up to 9W to Samsung phones and fast charging up to 7.5W for iPhone. Also, you can still do charging even if your smartphone or device uses a case whose thickness or material does not interfere with the charger’s power supply.
Designed to Easy for Use
For ease of use, this wireless charger made by Logitech was deliberately designed so that users can quickly put devices that will charge. Just drop your smartphone onto the powered pad, and charging will automatically start on its own. There are also indicator lights that are designed not to be very bright. The purpose of this indicator light created dim is that when you do charging while resting at night, the light will not bother you who might prefer to sleep in a dark room.
Another exciting feature is that you can use your smartphone during charging. With a sturdy stand, it will be straightforward if you use a smartphone, whether it’s for reading, watching, doing face time, or whatever. Uniquely, the smartphone will remain fully charged if you use it while charging without any battery reduction.
If you are interested in getting this wireless charger, you can visit the official Logitech website to order it. This powered stand is available in two colors, graphite, and white, priced at around $ 59. For further procedures or settings, you can see the setup manual link that I provide below for ease of use.
Logitech Powered Stand Specification
- Input: 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz 0.7A
- Output: 19V-1.32A
- Cable: 5 ft (1.5 m)
- Stand angle: 65°
- Power profile: Qi-certified with EPP
- Charging stand power: 10 watts
- Polycarbonate (PC)
- Height: 4.37 inch
- Width: 3.35 inch
- Depth: 0.51 inch
- Weight: 310 gr
This wireless charging stand is compatible with a variety of devices including:
- Samsung: Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+, Galaxy S9, S9+, Galaxy S8, S8+, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+, Galaxy Note10, 10+, Galaxy Note9, Galaxy Note8, Galaxy Note7, Galaxy Note5, Galaxy Note Edge, Galaxy Note4, Galaxy Note3
- iPhone: iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone 8, 8 Plus
- Google: Pixel 4 XL, Pixel 4, Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 3
- LG: G8X ThinQ, G8s ThinQ, G8 ThinQ, G7 One, G7 ThinQ, G6, V50 ThinQ, V40 ThinQ, V30
- Other Qi-enabled headphones, earbuds, and other accessories like the Apple AirPods Pro, AirPods with wireless charging case, and Logitech Zone Wireless Headphones.
Logitech Powered Stand Manual Setup
A quick and detail setup for this product can be accessed at the link below
Thank you for visiting Logitech File Software. Hopefully, this Logitech support website is useful and can help you. Your satisfaction is our pride and pleasure. Contact us at email@example.com if you need help or questions.