Table of Contents
Logitech Slim Combo for iPad Air (3rd Gen) Review and Manual Setup
Logitech Slim Combo for iPad Air (3rd Gen) is a Pair of Keyboards and Cases that are designed for the physical needs of iPad Air (3rd Gen). By using this slim combo, iPad users will get extraordinary ease and comfort and flexibility. Connect the smart connector with this slim combo so you will be able to use an iPad and slim combo directly like a laptop.
With a removable keyboard and customizable angel kickstand, you can change these 4 slim combo functions to suit your needs. The upright model that makes an iPad like a laptop, display mode for watching, the mode for FaceTime, or mode without keyboard if you want to use it like holding a book.
On the keyboard, there are well-arranged inline buttons with full shortcuts intended to make it as easy as the iPad command. In addition, this slim combo also has a backlit with three levels that can be adjusted to the required light conditions.
Feel Free and Protected
With excellent and reliable materials, this slim combo will provide front and back protection for your iPad. Plastic material and also made from slightly elastic, this case and keyboard will give you protection against spills, scratches, and the like. In addition, this slim combo also uses two micro hinges that allow you to adjust the angle as needed, even up to a slope angle of 50 degrees.
If you want to use the case and it looks simple, you can remove the keyboard and leave it. When you are not in the mood to type or when you want to travel with a trendy design accompanied by an iPad, this will be the right solution. In addition, all settings and configurations on this product can be easily adjusted using the Logitech slim combo manual setup that I have provided below.
For the row of iOS shortcuts, you don’t need to worry. Because the slim combo, which priced at around $ 129, has prepared a full range of these functions and will facilitate you in all shortcuts. For details on its features, you can see what I have included below in the technical specifications section.
Logitech Slim Combo Specification
Power and Connectivity:
- Power: Directly by iPad via Smart Connector (does not have batteries or charging cables)
- Directly connects to the iPad via Smart Connector. Provides a secure physical connection between the keyboard and iPad
- Automatically updates firmware (when connected to iPad via Smart Connector)
- Holder for Apple Pencil 1st gen
- Front and back protection for iPad
- Durable plastic with PU coating (for spill-resistance)
- Access all ports, also a camera hole
- 3 adjustable levels (backlighting)
- A full row of iOS shortcut keys
- 17 mm key pitch
- 1.5 mm key travel
The row of iOS Shortcut Keys:
- Screen brightness up and down
- Search – brings up a search field
- Virtual Keyboard
- Keyboard backlighting brightness up and down
- Media control – Previous Track/Rewind back, Play/Pause and Next Track/Rewind forward
- Volume control: Mute, up and down
- Lock – locks iPad screen
- Height 10.16 inch x Width 7.24 inch x Depth 1.06 inch
- Weight: 526 gr
Slim Combo for iPad Air (3rd gen): iPad Air (3rd gen) Model: A2123, A2154, A2152
Modes: Type, View, Facetime, Read
Keyboard Type: Detachable Keyboard
Backlit Keys: Yes, 3 adjustable levels
Viewing Angles: Adjustable: 20-70 degrees
Logitech Slim Folio Manual Setup For iPad (5th, 6th, & 7th gen) and iPad Air (3rd gen)
A quick and detail setup for this product can be accessed at the link below
Thank you for visiting Logitech File Software. Hopefully, this Logitech support website is useful and can help you. Your satisfaction is our pride and pleasure. Contact us at email@example.com if you need help or questions.