Logitech Zone True Wireless Review: TWS with Zoom, Google Meet, and Microsoft Teams Certifications
Yesterday, Logitech announced its newest product, this time coming from the audio category, or more accurately, True Wireless Stereo (TWS). Called Logitech Zone True Wireless, the device is ideal for supporting video conferencing needs across multiple platforms. With a modern shape/model and reliable performance, this super TWS is ready to accompany you in various conditions.
This TWS carries an elegant earbud design and is suitable for use by business people. As mentioned above, this TWS is more focused and designed for audio purposes in applications such as online meetings. Interestingly, Logitech claims Zone True Wireless is a TWS certified by the three most popular video conferencing platforms, namely Zoom, Google Meet, and Microsoft Teams.
Besides being able to connect via Bluetooth, this TWS is also equipped with a wireless USB receiver. Users can connect Zone True Wireless with smartphones or computers and even switch from one device to another easily. Like other Logitech wireless products, of course, features like this will make it easier for users to use multi-device.
Active Noise Cancellation Feature
Logitech did not forget to embed the Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) feature to improve the sound quality, which is equipped with a microphone to capture noise. That way, users are believed to communicate with a clear voice even in noisy conditions.
In addition to online meetings, the audio quality produced by Zone True Wireless is also very suitable for listening to music. For durability, the Earbuds have an IP68 rating, making them ideal for sports or anything else that requires water resistance. Meanwhile, this TWS case also has an IP54 rating to protect its essential parts for additional protection.
From the power sector, Logitech Zone True Wireless is promised to turn on for up to 7 hours when ANC is active and even up to 12 hours without ANC. Meanwhile, talking time using TWS reaches 6 hours with the ANC feature dynamic. We think that is a sufficient time to use and can be refilled when not in use. It is also effortless for settings and how to use it, but we have also provided a download link for the Logitech Zone True Wireless Setup Guide at the bottom.
For those interested in owning it, this TWS is available in two color choices, namely Graphite and Rose. You can do it on the official Logitech website or on some other marketplace that provides it for orders. Currently, the Logitech Zone True Wireless is priced at $299.
Logitech Zone True Wireless Specification
- Height: 15.9 mm
- Width: 27.4 mm
- Depth: 26.3 mm
- Weight (a pair of earbuds): 13 gr
- Height: 25.0 mm
- Width: 39.8 mm
- Depth: 74.5 mm
- Weight: 46 gr
Zone True Wireless Receiver
- Height: 21.5 mm
- Width: 13.6 mm
- Depth: 6.0 mm
Zone True Wireless USB-C adapter
- Height: 25.2 mm
- Width: 16.5 mm
- Depth: 9.5 mm
- Type: Omnidirectional MEMS microphones in end-firing
- 100-8kHz frequency response
- Frequency response: 20-20kHz (music mode)
- Frequency response: 100-8kHz (talk mode)
- Audio compliance: Compliant to EN 50332
- Lithium-ion Built-in battery
- Earbud battery life (talk): 6 hrs (with ANC), 6.5 hrs (without ANC)
- Earbud battery life (listening): 9 hrs (with ANC), 12 hrs (without ANC)
- Charging case battery life: 2.5 times
- 2 hrs 45 mins to fully recharge earbuds
- 3 hrs to fully recharge the case
- 5 mins quick charge provides 2 hrs of music time or 1 hr 20 mins of talk time
- Qi Wireless charging enabled 1
- USB-A to C charging cable (24 cm )
- 5.0, dual-mode Bluetooth version
- Up to 30 meters from the headset, 10 meters away from mice and keyboards
- IP68 (Earbuds)
- IP54 (Charging case)
- Works with typical calling applications across almost all platforms and operating systems
- Works with Windows, Mac, or Chrome-based computers via USB-C, USB-A, Bluetooth, and iOS or Android Bluetooth enabled devices.
Logitech Zone True Wireless Setup Guide
The basic or manual setup instructions for Logitech Zone True Wireless (in .PDF)
Thank you for visiting Logitech File Software. Hopefully, this Logitech support website is useful and can help you. Your satisfaction is our pride and pleasure. Contact us at email@example.com if you need help or questions.